We are honored to have received wonderful words
and notes of appreciation from participants of our
workshops and presentations. Below is a brief sampling.
“Dear Dr. Patt,
I am impressed with your productive use of time and energy in preparing for and presenting workshops and training sessions…
I have found your presentations to be “spot on” in these critical areas – planning, presentation, interest, and value. These sessions have included numerous “take home” thoughts and ideas that truly enrich one’s life and that reward the time spent while listening to and participating in your presentations.
Howard Emerson, MJ (Master’sDegree-Journalism)
Former Director of School Information
(Public Relations), Hazelwood School District
Past Asst. Governor/Past President, Wentzville Rotary Club
A huge thank you for the time and wonderful presentation…It was much appreciated by all in attendance. It was very helpful for our future work together in ONM.
Rev. J. Bart Day, Executive Director
Lutheran Church Mo. Synod
Office of National Mission (ONM)
Other Comments have included:
- “Great workshop…I wouldn’t change a thing.”
- “…A wealth of material and resources were provided, thorough presentation, and well-prepared.”
- “…Thank you for the effort and expertise shared…I benefited from the experience.”
- “…some excellent tips/quotes on dealing with conflict that will be helpful to me in the future.”
- “…You present with energy and enthusiasm.”